[NTLK] eMate and ethernet?

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 01:02:54 PST

Oh my. I have bought an eMate from Frank Gruendel. As always, his work is
excellent. I think I'm in love! (with the eMate - not Frank :)

It runs OS 2.1 (with a 25 mhz processor... :|)

So the question is: can I get this thing onto ethernet? I Know this is in the
faq somewhere but I am so excited!

Also: its actually a little larger than I expected! Only 4 lbs, (<2kg) but
almost as large as a small laptop!

<off to marvel at new notebook that will go anywhere and last forever)

<3