Re: [NTLK] Escale -28009 errors

From: David Schultz (evil_genius_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 06:42:59 PST

On 2/5/04 9:35 AM, "Robert Benschop" <rbenschop_at_euronet.nl> wrote:

> Good point, except for the support part. Been running OS X for over a
> year now. No support fro Classic needed once.
> Apart form the fact that whenever I run Diskwarior is do so for both
> hard drive partition, the one with Panther and the one with Classic on
> it, but that would be done without Classic as well...

Let me shoot a hole in that with one word: Fonts. As a designer dealing with
multiple font folders and font locations (Or even having to just manage
using only one) is a deal breaker. I've been using OS X since the beta, and
I like to use the quote from Bladrunner... "I've seen things you people
wou'ldn't believe" (An OS X weird problem rant would be fun)

http://newtonserver.no-ip.com
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html