Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Jochen Schäfer (js.josch_at_gmx.de)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 02:55:55 PST

Anil wrote:
> Hi there everyone,
>
> Just a thought, but the Newton is an Apple product, so aren't we all
> “Mac” users. The 2K MP was expensive and overpriced (perhaps) but we
> are still using them now, in human years our Newts are 50 years old.
No, no. We are Apple user. This is a big difference.
I admit, any other company would have/is doing it wrong and Apple with
its background (i.e. MacOS etc.) had done it right.
BUT, the Newton is a completely different beast from a Mac. I can tell,
because I've used Macs, altough I'm normally a PC user.

Jochen

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html