Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 09:32:31 PST

Not to everyone, as much as I love Apple products, it takes me an infinity
to figure out anything on it. The Apple was designed for the left
hemisphered brain, not the right. Windows is far more intuitive for me. Let
me make this clear, I'm not bashing Apple - they make great products - but
their not for everyone.

Most respectfully,

Paul