Re: [NTLK] [ANN] SimpleMail Update

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_usa.net)
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 22:21:09 PST

Exciting day! I could hardly fall asleep last night, thinking of all the
possibilities! ;-) (ok, so I'm exagerating a bit) but seriously, Yesterday
was a big day!

Mail V... Wow! You've got me reconsidering my mac.com account! I've always
used it as a POP account, and as my secondary account, but now, I wonder if
I should make it my primary one!!!

However, I still have three or four POP accounts. Would it be asking too
much if you could make Mail V compatible with SimpleMail? I think that would
help a lot... And again, Thanks for everything!

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland