Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 02:54:33 PST

Exactly Rhonda,

My Mac is in a cupboard, several metres away. As far as I am concerned
it could be anything, as long as the interface, the most important part
of the computer is something that isn't a struggle to use and for me
Windows is, even XP the latest version.

I use my Mac to earn my living, it is not a hobby for me, once it is
set, I do forget it. But if upgrading and tweaking is your thing fine.
I see that as someone who buys a car and never goes anywhere in it,
simply adding new bits because, well..... to be honest I don't get it,
because they can, perhaps?

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130