Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 08:34:15 PST

Great point, David. And as someone who moved away from the Newton (yes,
it was 130) to go to the newest and fastest thing (at the time an HP
Jornada) and then, when it came out, a color Palm) I realized, once
again, that the newest and fastest isn't always the best. So I have
been back in the fold for a few more years, although with a MP2000u.

So here we are, using technology that has been "out of date" for years
... and we won't move beyond it until there is something better. What
makes a computer obsolete is not the hardware, but the applications ...
both the applications written for the system and the way the user
applies the system to his/her world.

Just my $.02.

Patrick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html