[NTLK] eMate questions

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 10:51:26 PST

I have looked in the faq, but still have some questions...

I know the emate memory can be upgraded.... does anyone still do this?

The emate 300 clearly has space for a second PCMCI slot allocated in the
design! Does anyone know whether this was actually implemented?

The emate runs a slightly different OS from 2.1.

Does the emate 300 have an internal microphone? I have no "sound recording"
stationary, but there is a pref indicator for recording level.

Where would an external mic plug in? I indicated in prefs "line in"... does the
emate require an audiodongle for line in?

Thanks!