Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Signwatcher (bmgu3_at_chartermi.net)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 13:00:10 PST

Well my peecee is an old micron, can't hook to my newt so I use my old
6500/250 which is a year newer then my free from friend since he talked his
wife into a new peecee. Of course it has more stuff on it then he knows how
to use, yep you got it his vcr also blinks too. But he can draft so that is
dang good. But I will admit my 6500 is my fun toy, can watch tv on it listen
to fm stereo, has srs surround, acid cinema card usb card, so hey what do
you want for 70.00. Now looking for a newer apple but haven't thought which
yet.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html