[NTLK] Newton case blueprints?

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 13:28:58 PST

Hello everyone,

I have seen in the archives mention of someone getting hold of blue
prints for the 2K series case. Does anyone know any more about this
subject? The archives just seem to stop dead, there was talk of
getting copies made to stick on walls as pretty pictures.

Any info would be greatly appreciated, raving rants would not be
appreciated. Others have warned this could be a inflammatory topic to
raise, but hey I am still relatively new here and other peoples
grievances aren't mine.

I am simply looking for info, and if anyone is kind enough to help me
out, then I would be very grateful.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130