Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 05:35:20 PST

> Subject: Re: [NTLK] Bad guys use PCs

Re: games - it's kind of sad how this drives things. My son's friend is
diligently saving $ to get a new video card (6 month old Dell!) for some new
video game. I've tried to convince him he'd be better served using his
computer as a - well, a computer - and spend the $ for 3-5 new games for his
PlayStation.

Of course I also suggested to put the $ in a savings account and setting up
a game-borrowing plan with their other friends to save even more $, but I
think you know the look he gave me...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html