[NTLK] [ NTLK ] 2 Questions

From: Chris O'Byrne (cobyrne_at_fusemail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 08 2004 - 13:22:01 PST

 What an influence you all are! Thanks to that damn Mail V program, I signed up for an email account with FuseMail. com just to have an IMAP account to receive Newtontalk on. Now I do all of my Newton-related work directly from my MP2100 with my Orinoco Gold wireless card.

Do those of you that compose email on their MP's use the Notes program to compose email? I couldn't find any option under Mail V to compose mail. Am I just dense?

Another question... does anyone have one of those In Path scanners that they would be willing to sell?

Chris O'Byrne
Dexter, MN

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html