Re: [NTLK] RFTK v202 build 20040208

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 06:10:11 PST

on 09/02/04 03:28, t.scordilis_at_atral.fr at t.scordilis_at_atral.fr wrote:

> hello fellows,
>
> sorry for the last update, the SIT file was corrupted, the project has been
> updated , and new features added
>
> version 202 build 20040208
> ===============
> -> all the necessary calculation for dBm -> dbuV/m and so on ...
> -> including voltage receiver e]uivalence
> -> add impedance matching direct conversion
> -> filter transformation rule table
> -> Butterwoth Filter design up to 9th order including filter topology
> drawing ( this system could be used for different type of polynomial
> filter ... only to update g coefficient)
> -> Chebychev Filter till 9th order added

Maybe I'm very slow this morning, but what is "RFTK"?

-Laurent.

case and paste n.: [from `cut and paste'] 1. The addition of a new feature
to an existing system by selecting the code from an existing feature and
pasting it in with minor changes. Common in telephony circles because most
operations in a telephone switch are selected using case statements. Leads
to software bloat.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html