[NTLK] Newtendo: Talk about roms

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 12:05:46 PST

Hi Guys,

Thank you so much for your support ;). I feel all peachy about the work
I did on newtendo.

Victor is t-totally right about the roms. The only reason I put those
few up on my site, is because not everyone has access to MS windows, and
there is no Mac conversion tool. As soon as I (or someone, *hintHint*
gets that done, I'm going to take them down (so that newtendo doesn't
get shut down).

If someone would like to host a page (or put it up on a free site) I
will link to it, so that while that page might get shut down, newtendo
can survive until a new one is put up :).

So, any takers? Can someone help with this? Please contact me off list
if you can.

-Eagan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html