Re: [NTLK] nBlog?

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 13:26:36 PST

i use nBlog on occasion when i'm away from home. i hadn't used it since
the tucson opening, jan 24. tried it when i read your message and i'm
having issues too. i'm also using 1.0a9 on a 2100 with WiFi card. i'm
getting a different error than you. tried both blogger APIs, post vs
post/publish. so it's not just you. blogger may have changed something.
they have been in a lot of flux since the google buyout.
sometimes it just hangs on "Receiving Data" other times i get this
error...

"The following exception occurred in event (ReceiveFailure) at state
(SendXMLRPCRequest)...blah blah blah...errorCode -48205"

Nowhere Man
nowhereman77_at_mac.com

Blog http://nowhereman.blogspot.com
Software http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/
PCSCards http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/pcscards/
Newton http://nowhereman.hopto.org:8080

"Love is not a victory march
        it's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah"
  Rufus Wainright

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html