[NTLK] Newton For Sale

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 09 2004 - 20:27:18 PST

Hi All

I am looking to sell my Newt as I am going back to uni and can't really
justify a PowerBook and a Newt (am also selling my upgraded Cube if anyone
is interested - a little of topic for this group I know).

For sale:
 - recently bought a MP2000u from J&K Sales (it has a good screen, no
scratches or marks). The unit also has the very useful SER-001 board
installed. Still have the invoice.
 - new spare battery
 - 4MB flash card
 - 256MB CF (fully functional in the Newt, registered copy of ATA. The card
is listed as a Samsung CF though it was bought from Expansys Australia)
 - PC/ CF card adapter
 - Micronet Ethernet card (works in the Newt) and cross-over cable
 - Xircom Credit Card modem 33.6
(shows up as a 'communications card' though not tested)
 - keyboard
 - 3 cases:
one for the keyboard, one for just the Newt (sort of big filofax type case)
and one that holds both the newt and keyboard with an easel to allow easy
typing. All branded Newton cases not third party.
 - D-Link 660CT Ethernet card
 - all the usual power adapters, stylus etc..

I am open to all reason offers. Would rather sell to someone on the list
than on ebay or trademe.

Regards

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html