Re: [NTLK] Re[2]: Need a new backlight

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Feb 10 2004 - 06:26:29 PST

on 10/02/04 07:17, Independent Newton Support at maillist_at_pbk-solutions.de
wrote:

> Hello,
>

>> Are there any posted at backlight4you?
>
> As I wrote in the other mail. Yes. They're back since today...
>

>> http://www.pda-soft.de/2x00Bachlight16large.jpg
>
> As you can see, each foil has a unique serial number. backlight4you
> guarantees the lifetime which is written on their Website.

Lifetime? Do you mean I wouldn't have to replace the backlight anymore,
never?

-Laurent.

farming n.: [Adelaide University, Australia] What the heads of a disk drive
are said to do when they plow little furrows in the magnetic media.
Associated with a crash. Typically used as follows: "Oh no, the machine has
just crashed; I hope the hard drive hasn't gone farming again." No longer
common; modern drives automatically park their heads in a safe zone on
power-down, so it takes a real mechanical problem to induce this.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html