Re: [NTLK] Reformating Newton Books

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Feb 11 2004 - 15:36:17 PST

Hi
  I have also been concerned about some books being less readable on the
2100 than on the 1x0 Newts but you can extract the text and read the
book in Newtonworks or sent it to your desktop and use Newton Press to
reformat it.
Install NewtsCape on your 2100. It will add some options to your
routing envelope while in a Newton book. You can select page range and
save to Newt works large books will take a while you are not frozen.
You can read the book in Newtworks, just remember to tap on th page
once in a while so that when you quit and reopen it will be on the
right page.
I have also exported to my Mac and made a new book format.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html