[NTLK] For Sale: MP130 + Accessories

From: Justin M. Mayrand (jmayrand_at_usadatanet.net)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 06:41:39 PST

Hi All,

I though I would give listees a chance on this stuff before it hits
eBay. I will sell all or individual parts, just make me an offer:

MP130: I hate this Newt. I have had nothing but problems with it since
I got it, and now it is just dead - I give up and am back to my MP100
(which has never had an issue). I know it has a good screen, good
backlight, case parts, PC card blank, screen cover, etc.

Newt Keyboard case: this is the nice zippered case for the keyboard, in
great shape, you'll need to supply your own keyboard.

Rechargeable battery packs for the 110, 120, 130: I have 2 of them,
each has a bad cell, but are very easy to rebuild, and they are genuine
Apple packs.

Newt 110, 120, 130 case: leather Apple Newt case with PC card wallet
side, zipper for PC card access without having to remove the Newt.

Quickfigure Works floppy disk formatted for Windows Version 1.0 on one
floppy disk.

Newton Software Backup Disks for Windows 1-5 on floppies.

Newton Connection Utilities for Windows version Beta 1.0 on 2 floppies
(no cable supplied).

Newton Docking Station for 110, 120, 130 with the correct stylus, no AC
adapter. this will charge the Newt and a second battery pack at the
same time, pretty cool. in great shape.

Please p-mail me for more info, offers, etc. ...JMM

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html