[NTLK] best Email app for Newton (POP mail)

From: Keyes Kurt (kkeyes_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 12 2004 - 11:44:48 PST

Hello everyone. Still playing around with my newton 2000/2100 and
trying to make it useful.

Got my contacts from OS X Address Book on it, and a calendar from iCal
using NewSync.

Got Newtscape working with my Lucent Walelan card. Installed some
packages using NewTen.

Now I would like to know what Email applications you guys use with your
Newton. Which is the best for simple text emails? I have a POP
account and have a .mac account. All I would like to do is send a few
text emails once in a while and receive mail as well.

I would also like to say many thanks to all the great folks here that
have given me assistance so far!

Kurt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html