[NTLK] Mail V problems.

From: Matthew Reidsrow (junkmail_at_reidsrow.com)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 12:46:47 PST

Listmembers,

I love going away for a few weeks. Every time I return, amazing things
are released for the Newton. Hopefully, I'll have some time soon to
update Newtonnews again, but before that, I'm having a little issue
with the otherwise fabulous Mail V (Simon, you are my hero).

When I try to reply to a message, I get the normal reply screen, but my
handwriting will not turn into text. It doesn't matter if I write at
the caret or write elsewhere on the screen, the ink just disappears and
nothing appears at the caret. If I pop up the keyboard or connect and
external keyboard to the Newt, I can type away. This is the only
application I have this problem with.

Anyone else have this problem?

Otherwise, everything was cake to set up. Thanks again!

Matthew Reidsma
Boston, Mass, U.S.A.
matthew_at_reidsrow.com

http://newtonnews.org : One stop shopping for the Green connected mind.