Re: [NTLK] Dead spots on 2100 display

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 14:36:49 PST

Frank,

The last time I barded Scotch for something, I bought a bottle of (I'm going
to struggle with the spelling) Lagavulin 20-year. That person requested it
specifically as his favorite; I remember it being rather pricy - something
like $100 US.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!