Re: [NTLK] newtonpress for OSX????

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Feb 13 2004 - 18:02:17 PST

Hi
I have installed newton press in classic, just tested and it works. At
what point in the process are you having difficulties?
To the best of my knowledge there is no OS X book maker. I usually use
X to prepare text for a newton book but move it to a Newton Press
compatible format and finish in classic.
I am running 10.2.8 and with the latest security update fine classic to
perform very acceptably.
Please let me know where you first encounter difficulties with the
Install and I will attempt to give you support.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html