[NTLK] Wireless Card Query

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Feb 14 2004 - 18:12:15 PST

Hi Guys

I am looking for a WiFi card for my Newt, having just bought an Airport card
for my PB. I have noticed that Wegener Media has a RoamAbout 802.11DS card
for sale for $27.99USD. Firstly is this card compatible and secondly is that
a good price? I have checked the archives and can find only one reference to
that card which queried its compatibility with Airport. The Wegener site
states that this card is compatible with Airport and other WiFi cards.

Any ideas about the suitableness of this card for my Newt would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dave Bellamy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html