Re: [NTLK] Newtonscript tutorial, Switch It and Newtendo Roms

From: Jack Burks (dumbstart_at_satx.rr.com)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 02:46:04 PST

I thought, why not try out that new version of Front Page, that should speed
things up tremendously, how wrong could I have been???? I posted another
version of it today, and I don't think it would be possible for me to
apologize enough to anyone who read the tutorial. Front page is my bane.
Oh woe is me.

But it now looks as good if not better in Safari, so please check out
www.dumbstart.com and read the tutorial.

Sorry for the delay folks.

Jack Burks