Re: [NTLK] Card lending service

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 15:03:41 PST

> Has anyone got this lending service started yet?

Well, sort of. I have two cards that I've put aside for exactly
that purpose. Along with a dongle. Due to very limited time
I haven't finished the web page that explains everything, though.
But if you feel this card lending service might help you, feel
free to drop me a line. The procedure in a nutshell:

1) You send the purchase value of the card and/or dongle via PayPal.
2) I send you a card with all the drivers and/or a dongle.
3) You send the stuff back.
4) As soon as I have it, I refund the money minus shipping cost and
   PayPal fee.

Shipping might be not that much of an issue since some have let me
know that they would be willing to act as a subsidiary. That way
things wouldn't necessarily have to be shipped from Germany.

> Has anyone tried using it yet?

No.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de