Re: [NTLK] I'm ashamed I have to ask this...

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 06:42:53 PST

on 18/02/04 00:33, Newtopia at MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net wrote:

> This is a genuine 2100 sealed battery pack, not the tray with re-chargeable
> batteries...
>
> Regards,
>
> Paul Curtis - USA/OR
> MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
> Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!

So, you can run on the battery pack? But it won't recharge? What adapter are
you using?

-Laurent.

choke v.: 1. [common] To reject input, often ungracefully. "NULs make System
V's lpr(1) choke." "I tried building an EMACS binary to use X, but cpp(1)
choked on all those #defines." See barf, gag, vi. 2. [MIT] More generally,
to fail at any endeavor, but with some flair or bravado; the popular
definition is "to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory."
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html