Re: [NTLK] 2100 battery not charging - PROBLEM SOLVED

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 18 2004 - 13:36:10 PST

I think this issue has been solved...

Battery #1 now charges. It seems that the first time I tried to charge it,
the MP decided that it needed to be "refreshed" and began discharging, not
charging. Then after it decided that Battery #1 was properly discharged it
began to charge it. Now Battery #1 behaves as I believe it should.

Battery #2 is deemed dead, which is ok now that I know how the Newton works.
Besides, I bought both batteries from J & K Sales as "Defective for only
$7.99 US. So I didn't really expect either to function.

I bought these to rebuild in my spare time, around 2:00am - 5:00am.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!