Re: [NTLK] [OT] Replying to digest mode using Mail.app

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 00:08:24 PST

On 19-feb-04, at 8:01, Martin Joseph wrote:
> I have setup a separate account for Newtontalk, and then get the
> messages individually rather then via digest.

Another variation on this would be my solution, I didn't set up a
seperate account but just made a new mailbox and a rule which places
all NTLK mail in there.
Combined with the excellent way the threading is implemented in Mail in
Panther makes it actually for much better reading than Entourage or
Outlook Express.

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html