Re: [NTLK] -48022 and No Dates

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_euronet.nl)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:11:56 PST

On 19-feb-04, at 21:06, Matthew Reidsrow wrote:
> Since the Newton error database is extremely specific on this error
> (http://tools.unna.org/errors/query.php?code=48022 : internal error:
> something unexpected happened : really? thanks for that!)

Well, as all Newton errors, they seem to convey nothing but they so
convey something of course.
First of all, something is really really wrong (but by now you knew
this) second is that I don't remember this one after all these years
out there, leading me to the idea that you're in deep shit.
Do you have a recent backup? If you do I would brain wipe and be
selective with the backup...

Robert Benschop

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html