Re: [NTLK] Mail V

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 12:25:48 PST

Hmmm,

I am unable to get mail V to work with any of my imap servers.

In all cases I connect to the internet AOK, and then when it gets to
"opening newted" (for example) I get a unknown Newton error 208243692.

This happens with .mac with Newted and with my own private server... It
is creating the folder hierarchy from the various servers though so it
must be communicating...

Actually, just now while writing this I went and deleted all of the
folders that had been previously created.

This actually allowed me to check my Newted mail!!!!

So this issue must be related to the IMAP folder problem.

I guess I will try to rearrange my IMAP server and see if that helps
any...

Marty

PS Sorry for this rambling self answering post

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html