Re: [NTLK] Re - Battery rebuilds

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Feb 19 2004 - 23:18:03 PST

Bryan,

That's a good thought, I wonder what long-term effect to the plastic this
will have, denaturing? Did it only affect the adhesive or did the plastic
get affected too?

I'm still curious as to any drawbacks to this approach.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!