Re: [NTLK] eBay Batteries

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 05:34:55 PST

Hi,

When I got my MP2100 some of the batteries wouldn't hold a charge for
very long. But I had read somewhere on the web that popping them in a
bag and then in the coldest part of your freezer for 24 hours, and then
taking then out and letting them come back to room temperature, helps
restore the original chemistry.

Well I don't know the specifics of the science, but it did help two of
the batteries and they hold a charge for a very long time, about 2
weeks between charges. And I use the backlight about 50-60 % of the
time. But as they say your mileage may vary.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html