Re: [NTLK] eBay Batteries

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 20 2004 - 12:42:39 PST

Hi Tony,
I use my Newton everyday, for an average of an hour a day so that would
mean I get about 14 hours out of my batteries. I have a memory card in
one slot and sometimes have a comms card in the other slot, Ethernet
and sometimes wireless. But the wireless card is very power hungry, but
I don't need to use it that often, well not until I have secured my
Wi-Fi network properly.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100, MP 130