[NTLK] Driver for Lucent WaveLan silver (Windows 98)

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 05:00:05 PST

Hi all,

since my new Lucent WaveLan silver WLAN card
worked perfectly in the Newton at
the first attempt, I want to make it usable in my old
Windows 98 laptop. I've just been to www.lucent.com, but
their support section requires you to register, and their
turnaround time for approval is two days?? Am I stoned,
or is that not the usual way to get at a simple driver?
Is there any other place in the net where I can, say,
simply download it ??
Since I'm on the digest version, please cc to my address.

:-((

Thanks

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de