Re: [NTLK] QuickfigurePro

From: Andy Stamp (andy.stamp_at_dial.pipex.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 11:17:48 PST

'Quickfigure Pro' does not sit within Newtonworks, but as a "stand-alone"
app.

However, 'Quickfigure Works' does. They are similar in use but the interface
is slightly different.

I have QFP 3.04 on my aging MP120 but QFW 1.0 on my MP2000 and emate, the
later two running within Newtonworks.

When installing the works version you get a 195K QFNewtworks.donv extension
in the extras drawer which cannot be directly accessed. Installing QFP
places a 113K QFigure package in the extras drawer which you tap to open as
per any other app.

Tpot

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html