Re: [NTLK] help with Proxim Orinoco silver card?

From: J.S.Dennison (jdennison_at_fidesnet.net)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 11:36:00 PST

well, first off, my wallstreet is running on 10.2.8, xpostfacto doesn't
seem to quite work with it yet to get 10.3 on it.
the model numbe of my proxim Orinoco Silver card is 8421-WD, 842X. it
is also marked as an Agere Systems 0110-PC.
It runs at 5V. The date is marked as 044/2003. So it is rather recent.
JSD <><
<>< Think Metanoia ><>

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html