Re: [NTLK] Multi-format book packages (was Reformating Newton

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sat Feb 21 2004 - 12:18:00 PST

>Didn't somebody (Digital Dan? Jack B.? Woody?) wanted to send you a
>multi-rez book?
>Any chance this might somehow be worth investigating?
>
>I'm really curious, and I'd love to redo all my books so they are
>multi-platform... Prefereably using Press, didn't have too much fun with
>Bookmaker and NTK yet.

Well I know I have a multiformat book somewhere around here, I am still
looking for it though. And I know that it was larger than it should have
been. It has been some time since I looked at it but I do remmeber for only
a few pages it took up a lot of space. It was some sort of help book for a
app (now if I could only remember which one). I am slowly going through all
my packages and I will find it, just might take me a bit. :)

As for Bookmaker I have been working with it and have been sucessfull in
making books. And I will be posting a Press vs. Bookmaker review soon with
all the pros and cons of either method.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html