Re: [NTLK] QuickFigurePro

From: Tony Kan (tony.kan_at_clear.net.nz)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 02:58:00 PST

"calculations" is the graphical calculator that's supposed to come with
NewtWorks. HWR seems to work fine with the word processor and the
spreadsheet. But Jon's post implied that the calculator worked OK for him
and I wondered if he used it successfully with pen or keyboard input (or
both). Thanks for chipping in though

Cheers

Tony
Christchurch