[NTLK] DJ: Have you tried Paperback 2?

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 07:41:21 PST

Hi DJ,

I haven't followed this thread very closely, but have you tried Paperback 2
(http://www.thefedors.com/pobox/)?

It resizes the window optimally for whatever screen (and orientation) it is
displayed on, from MP100s to MP2100 and eMates. You can change the display
fonts and sizes for varying lighting conditions (I *hate* the tiny fonts in
classic format!). Easy to use. It does not use the Copperfield engine,
but one developed by David Fedor, one of the original Newton developers at
Apple. The Paperback engine can be included in each book made, or you can
compile a blank book with the engine, put it in the Extensions folder
(about 4K), and every book loaded without the engine included will use the
engine in the blank book automatically.

Everything I do is in this format now.

Just a thought.

Regards,