Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Newtenlightenment Complete Makeover

From: Darius Zendeh (mp2100_at_crackman.de)
Date: Sun Feb 22 2004 - 12:54:13 PST

Thank you Victor,

NewtonTalk has been the strongest supporter of the Newton community.

The portal of my site http://crackman.dyndns.org as well as the main
web site http://www.newtenlightment.de are finished so far. The portal
takes you directly to the main site, after 6 seconds. If everything
goes well, I'll be finished with the remaining "transformations" by the
end of the next week.

I hope the momentum of the Newton holds on for several years to come.

Darius.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html