Re: [NTLK] Looking for an easier way to access the Namecard notes

From: Walter Remson (w.remson_at_att.net)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 17:05:43 PST

on 01/01/2004 11:53 AM, Jon Glass at jonglass_at_usa.net wrote:

>> I was referring to the note section of the Name Cards. I was just woondering
>> if there was an easier way to access the notes than clicking the "All Info"
>> view then clicking on the notes. I would like to be able to access the notes
>> for a card in the "Card" view...

Power Names by Silverware will allow you set which default view you want
(card or all info) as well as when in card view or all info view tap the add
button to create or edit notes for the name you are viewing. It also has an
excellent search engine (Find) that let you write in part of the person's
name and it will present you with a list of matching names. Which you can
select to open up that name card.

I have NO relationship to Silverware, just another user.

Walter Remson

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html