Re: [NTLK] NewtSync and iCal

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Mon Feb 23 2004 - 17:58:55 PST

I also have wanted to sync my Newton under OS X. But while I could get nSync
to work well with addresses, I have encountered the well documented "one
hour off" meeting sync. There doesn't seem to be any current fix for it, so
I am trying Newtourage. I really like Mail and Address Book better than
Entourage, but if it means I continue syncing my Newton, I think I will go
with it -- even though Newtourage runs only under Classic!

Patrick Jendraszak
Indianapolis, IN

On 2/23/04 12:08 PM, "Roman Pixell" <roman_at_pixell.net> vigorously typed:

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html