Re: [NTLK] Slightly [OT] Claris Emailer to Mac OS X Mail

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 11:08:18 PST

On Feb 25, 2004, at 6:44 AM, Sushi wrote:
<snip>?
> What?! Migrate from Claris Em_at_iler?
>
> Never! Not if you hang me by me thumbs mate! ;-)
I have a performa 475 with 7.55 on it which I keep around to run Claris
emailer on.

When I come across poor saps who still use AOL, I use it for switching
them to a real mail service.

I configure the performa to read there AOL mail and forward it to there
new "real" inbox.

The I just leave it running for a couple of weeks (connected via
ethernet).

As far as I know emailer is the only program around that can deal with
regular POP /SMTP accounts and AOLs whacked mess.

Pretty slick and free.
Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html