Re: [NTLK] Nitro + Neo + IC/VC (Was: Some Project Ideas for Idle Hands)

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 13:13:08 PST

Victor, all,

I have the shortcut (actually I've always had it for connecting to my
Siemens SX56) and no matter how fast I click "send" I don't make a transfer
of any kind. But I now have a new behavior, anytime I get the MP 2100 near
the IrDA port on the laptop, WinXP sees the Newton - "Newton is in range"
and the MP 2100 automatically tries connecting. I get the "Looking for
sender" slip and then this error Beam - Beaming error. This repeats itself
over and over and over.... All I have to do is turn the Newton on and this
is what happens...

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!