Re: [NTLK] How-to use ResEdit to make NTK sound resources

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Thu Feb 26 2004 - 08:50:46 PST

Calvin,

The first part is pretty easy. Open ResEdit and use the Get File/Folder
Info command in the File menu. Find the file you want to change and
click OK. You will get a dialog that will allow you to change the file
type an creator. Instead of ResEdit, you can also use BunchTyper to
change creator and file type codes for a lot of files at the same
time--I use it al the time to change the signature of .pkg files for
the Newt to the appropriate signature so they are seen by NCU. I'm
still looking into how to change the fork of data in a file.

oz