Re: [NTLK] [OT] Anyone seen The Passion of The Christ yet?

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Fri Feb 27 2004 - 07:19:38 PST

Russ Bravo wrote:
-> Having seen the press preview of The Passion of The Christ in the UK
-> yesterday, I was wondering whether any of you guys in the US had seen it
-> yet, and what you thought of it?

Haven't seen it and don't plan to. If you have to see it to believe it,
you don't believe it hard enough. The last thing I want to see is a
reenactment of the Lamb being slaughtered by unbelievers.

I applaud Mel Gibson for trying to show everyone how serious that event
was, but I don't really need it to affirm my faith that it happened.

-Nate