Re: [NTLK] Grocery list... and other existential questions ( Palm vs Newton)

From: Paul Braun (cygnus_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 06:38:59 PST

On 27 Feb 2004 at 22:21, John Kamimura wrote:

> Paul
>
> Check under Applications --> go down the page until you see
> NewtGrocery1.0 (all one word). I had a little trouble when searching
> for it - there isn't a space between the y and 1.0

That's not the issue -- I simply can't access
http://nemesys2.dyndns.org:8080 at all. Period. Can't get there from
work, can't get there from home. I've tried it with and without the
http:// part, I've tried it with and without the port number. Nothing I
try will get me into that page. Tried it on my desktop at home, my
laptop both at home and at work, and my desktop at work. Even
tried it from the G3 at home. That must be the wrong address or I'm
overlooking something blatantly obvious.

do I have a typo in the url? I've looked at two different emails and
that's what it looks like to me.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
cygnus at ctgonline dot org

If you can make it all the way through Warren Zevon's 'The Wind'
without crying,
you have no soul.

"At Microsoft, Quality is job, oh, I don't know, 6 or 7, maybe?"