[NTLK] NCU What is the (-1) error?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Sat Feb 28 2004 - 12:42:19 PST

I have good NCU connection over wireless 128 WEP....
I can use the Macs keyboard to write on Newton. I can install packages.

I cannot syncronize (-1 error if initiated from the Mac).
I can also cannot export - I get to: select all - stops with error(
-1) or, if I chose select, the ( -1) error appears before the content
of the Newt is displayed for me to chose a note from ....

I've run Panther Cache Cleaner and, before that, Disk Utility....

- I wonder what is eating NCU.....

I got it to work doing backups and syncronizations to Claris
organizer files once, but it won't anymore.
I think the export problem suggests that the disintegration has
nothing to do with the Claris application since an export (rtf) gives
the same error....

Sometimes, I can be pretty stubborn, so you may hear about this
on-and-off in the hope that I suddenly provide a clue which will
touch off a suggestion....

--
Berthe
Denmark, MP2100