Re: [NTLK] Stylus Calibration for MP 2100 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From: Patrick Jendraszak (indyibook_at_insightbb.com)
Date: Fri Jan 02 2004 - 18:18:00 PST

This seems very similar to the jaggies that are talked about in the FAQ.

I have had experience with units with the jaggies. When I have had a
unit with them, I could take the stylus and run it down the right edge
of the Newton screen, from top to bottom, and watch the line jump
across the screen (first to the left, then to the right) at certain
points while making its downward line. Do you have trouble with letter
recognition or with being able to always hit the right point on the
screen to close a window, etc.?

Patrick Jendraszak

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html